Tuesday, January 29, 2008

On this day...

23 years ago, my brother Scott was born.

I can still remember that day, waiting eagerly for my new baby brother. I can even remember the time of day he was born, because we waited and waited all morning long, and finally, after lunch, at about 1 p.m., my dad called to tell us he'd arrived! And what a lucky girl I am to have him.


Kyle loves his Uncle Scottie, as we all do. He's a jokester, and loves to
push your buttons, but we all know he does it out of love. Right??!


I particularly love this picture of Kevin giving Scott an airplane ride because it
demonstrates the fact that he's really just a kid at heart. Actually, they both are...



But this one's my absolute favorite, taken right after Kyle was born. Because even though he's big, and he's tough, I know it's just an act. Inside he's actually just mush.

He's tough and sarcastic, but he's also kind and gentle. He's smart and hardworking. And I love him to death. Happy Birthday, Scottie!

No comments: