Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle - Oops, I mean KEVIN!

Today was my man's birthday. The big 3-1. Sheesh, that's old. But he doesn't look a day over 29, don't ya think? Kyle must have gotten his dates mixed up, because he seemed to think it was his birthday. Which meant...

Kyle got to open presents.



Kyle got to blow out the candle.
(He was quite peeved that we weren't having a chocolate Spiderman cake.)



But at least Kevin got to lick the candle off.


Happy Birthday! to the most patient, kind, generous, faithful, smart, and funny man I know! It would be a sad and lonely existence without you and we love you!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Is that a birthday pie?!?! Way to be unique. Happy Birthday, Kevin! We think you're pretty swell as well.
Love your guts,
Brian, Natalie, Jaxon, and Boy

Cassy said...

Boy your getting old. Too bad we aren't far behind. Happy Birthday!

Amy and Micheal said...

Ruth! Our men share the same birthday! Only Micheal is one year younger. I haven't been able to put up a post yet, because I am not home! Happy Birthday Kevin!