Also on this day...
9 years ago, Kevin and I went on our first date.
This picture wasn't actually taken on our first date, but a year later, when we got engaged. But our first date basically consisted of the same old fun in the snow.Those of you who know us well are well aware of the fact that it wasn't love at first sight. In fact, I wasn't quite sure who he was. But we had a good time. Really, we did. So I'm not sure the reason for these "After-date" responses:
Kevin's buddy: Did you have fun? Are you going to ask her out again?
Kevin: Yeah, it was fun. But no, I probably won't as her out again.
Ruth's roommate: Did you have fun? Are you going to go out with him again?
Ruth: Yeah, it was fun. But I probably won't go out with him again.
Go figure! At least it was unanimous. Luckily, something sparked, we changed our minds, and here we are! I couldn't ask for a better man and I'm so lucky to have him.
2 comments:
There's nothing like fake potted plants and a curtain of sparkling string to make the perfect picture. Happy 1st Date anniversary!
I love the picture! But, it's not as good (embarrassing, requires a double take and much laughter) as ours. Keep posting! I can't wait to see more.
What a great couple!
Post a Comment