Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas Recap

Call me Scrooge, but I've been avoiding the Christmas recap. But my reasons are legitimate:
  1. There was so much fun packed into a few short days that I can't go back and recall it all. It's kind of like scrapbooking - I'm so far behind, I've kind of given up.
  2. I forgot to take pictures of 99% of the fun. And what good is a story without pictures? However, I did manage to get a few pictures of Christmas morning, so I'll delight you with Kyle's top-favorite gifts.

My favorite Christmas moment: Watching Kyle lay in front of the tree, oohing & ahhing over the presents - day after day, night after night. The excitement was contagious.



#1 Favorite Present: A Leapster!!! I think it was my favorite present, too.
Afterall, it kept him quiet on a 10-hour drive to Utah. Worth every penny.




A close second: "Robots." One of many movies, but definitely the favorite.
This was also very helpful during the lengthy drive...



And last, but not least: Father & Son Dartguns! This was actually Kyle's gift to Kevin,
but he considers one of them his. Seems fair, doesn't it? Let the battles begin!!!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Too Funny...Coy got the same PJ's and the Robots movie. He got the same bike for his birthday last year!