Daily Events
Here's what we've been up to the last day or two:
In an attempt to curb Kyle's chocolate craving and his frustration over having a pie for Kevin's birthday, we made a chocolate cake. Just for fun. Not a good thing with a pregnant girl in the house, but it was delicious.
The base bowling alley offers a great lunch deal. If you spend $5 on food, you get two free games of bowling. They have some decent food, so Kyle and I have some lunch, then he gets to bowl his little heart out. All for $5. I think this will become a weekly occurance.
Cleaning the car. I'm driving some gals to the L.A. Temple tomorrow, so I figured I'd better purge the car of all its dirt and nastiness. Okay, it wasn't that bad, but now it's sparkling clean!
Reading!!! After being spoiled with the Salt Lake City, I've gone though some serious withdrawls since moving here. I'm telling you, this avid reader thought she was going to wither away and die! Lucky for me, some Christmas money came my way and I just received a FAT shipment of books. Hurray! I think I'm in heaven...
7 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Peace Like a River" - let me know what you think about it!
Let me know what you think of your new books! After finishing the "vampire" books, I am looking for a new read.
Ruth....LOVE the new header!
Hey Ruth, I'm still kinda blog dumb. How do you make the cute headers. Do you have to have photo shop?
Hey Ruth, the picture of President Hinckley is from a photo I have hanging up on my wall. My sister photo-copied her same photo. If you would like... I can photo copy it for you and mail it to you. I don't know how the quality will turn out though. If you would like it, email me with your address at (my first and last name @ gmail.com)
I just found you for the first time, and I love your blog. Congratulations on the pregnancy! You are already such a great mom! Goose Girl was just lovely, happy reading.
Hello my friend! I found a link to your blog on Bean's and I love it! It's adorable. I can't believe how big your kid is and congrats on the next one! Just wanted to say that The Goose Girl is one of my favorite books. Try Princess Academy too (same author).
Post a Comment