Monday, March 31, 2008

Missing

It's been a crazy, full month! Too much fun, and too little photographic proof.

We just got back from a week in Virginia. But I didn't bring my camera. You see, I always drag mine along, only to find it in the same spot in my suitcase a week later. My mom seems to take plenty of pictures, and I end up downloading hers before I leave.

So this time I didn't take it. Only, this time, I also forgot to copy her pictures. So I don't have any proof.

No proof of baseball games, sightseeing, and cherry blossoms in D.C. No proof of Easter egg coloring, egg hunts for young and old, and Kyle playing with the little dollhouse that used to be mine (don't tell Dad). And no proof of good times with family. So sad.

I'm sure I'll get them someday. It'll just be too late to post them.

Like I said, it's been a crazy month. I can't believe March is over.

But you won't find this pregnant mom complaining!

No comments: