Thursday, March 13, 2008

While the mom's away...

...the boys will play.

Lest you think that I had all of the fun this past weekend, let me set the story straight. My boys managed to have a little fun of their own. They went bowling and grabbed a bite to eat. They shopped yard sales and managed to pick up a Playstation 2 and some games for a killer deal. They had a movie night and ate treats.

And while I don't have photographic proof of any of this (dad's just don't think like that), Kevin did remember to capture this significant event:


This is poor, deprived "city-boy" Kyle's first-ever ride on a horse. And did he like it? I think the verdict's still out. But I imagine the final opinion will go something like this:

"I'm glad I did it. I think it was fun. But I doubt I'll be doing it again for quite some time."

No comments: