Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Oh, Happy Day!

We found them! We found them! Hidden deep at the bottom of piles of boxes in the garage, inside another box, we found our photos! I'm so relieved. You can be sure that all of our photos will be traveling in the car with us the next time we move.

I really want to write more tonight, but I'm simply too tired. I hereby promise to blog tomorrow and fill you in on our fun trip to San Diego. And maybe if you're lucky, I'll post pictures of our new house and the coyote that pranced through our front yard today. Yes, that's right. I said coyote.

~Hasta Luego!


...Which reminds me of a funny story. On our trek from Utah to California, we stopped at a gas station in Barstow. While Kevin filled up the cars, I took Kyle in to use the restroom. Keeping us company in the next bathroom stall was a Hispanic lady and her daughter, speaking Spanish.

It was then that Kyle turned to me and said, "They're speaking Californian, huh mom?"

I laughed my head off, hoped they didn't hear our conversation, and hurried Kyle out of the bathroom. Yes, indeed. We're all going to learn a lot. Who knows, maybe we'll pick up a new language!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, I'm so glad you found your pictures!!! I was so worried!!!

LOL on Kyle. He's a funny kid!

lance n sarah said...

,aOh my gosh that is so funny but so true. Hollie already know how to count to 10 in spanish and knows all her colors in spanish. Lol. So we need to have you over for dinner now that you are out in Cali. Call me. (951) 660-0586

Clemstock said...

I love it that Kyle said that. Isn't it great when they say stuff and you are left to explain what is going on to them and then also not make the person or thing you are explaining feel weird or bad.