This post is primarily for my mom. She's been asking for pictures of our house, and since I'd had a few other requests, I thought I would just post them. I really don't mean to bore you, so I'm sorry! Just move on to the next entry...

The front (obviously)

The park, which is literally right across the street. It continues on to the right.

The living room (we're waiting on couches so we can decorate).

The extra space behind the living room. I guess some people use that as the dining room and what we use as a dining room for a family room.

The kitchen. More cupboards and countertop to the left.

Looking into the dining room. We're refinishing a hutch, so the dining room's on hold, too.

The master bedroom.

The master bathroom. Ahh, the luxuries...

Kyle's room

More of Kyle's room.

The study. Being saved for conference weekend, since we have to watch conference on the internet. BTW, that's Kevin walking in the front door...

The other bathroom.

I saved the best for last - the
garage!!! Agh! I love it!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures...I've been waiting patiently Ü I love it! Look at all the space you have. I bet it feels nice to finally have a place to call home. We'll see the rest when we come to visit!
Can I just tell you how jealous I am? You've already got it decorated so cute! It was fun reading your latest entries-I loved the one about Kyle and the game and the library. You guys are so cute.
BORE us?! You mean "make us green with envy!" It looks so adorable and cozy and everything a home should be. My favorite part (OK, the garage is a super close second) is the white master bedroom. :) Be sure to post updated pictures when you get your projects done. I love your decorating!
Your house looks nice. A yard, playground, garage, and master bath...who could ask for more??
I love your house! I'm soooo jealous, plus the great Californian weather, a husband not in school-I'm thinking you have it all! I'm so happy for you! Keep posting and visit our blog anytime at scottandtasha.blogspot.com
Post a Comment