Happy Birthday, Kyle!
Kyle decorating his cake. Given my controlling tendencies, I'm sure you're all surprised I let him have a hand in the decorating. However, I'd already destroyed the thing so I figured he couldn't make it any worse. And he LOVED decorating.
In case you couldn't tell, there was an unplanned theme to this birthday: All things Spiderman! Perhaps it has something to do with his complete obsession with super heroes.
One satisfied dude, sitting in the middle of his goods.
The finished product. Like I said, pretty ugly, but Kyle was happy and that's all that matters. He even told me, "Wow, that looks like a pretty yummy cake, mommy." And isn't the taste all that matters?
It's almost beyond comprehension that our little guy is 4-years-old. Each and every day I think to myself how I lucky I am to have him. And as much fun as his birthday was, he turned to me today and said, "I don't want to to turn 5, mom, because then I'll have to go to Kindergarten and I won't be with you." Yup, we just won't think about that right now.



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kyle! We hope you had a great day.
Coy and Ian said:
Happy Birthday Kyle! We miss you. Did you get the present we sent? Your spiderman cake is cool!
Wow, I can't believe Kyle's four already! What a cute cake Ruth! You both did a great job with the decorating. :)
It's a great cake! Good job, Mom!
Happy Birthday Kyle, looks like a great celebration.
Post a Comment