Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Extra Sweet

Look at the mess those mosquitos made of my little guy's leg. I mean, seriously. Two little bites and we've got deformities going on! I don't know if it's an allergy or what, but it's annoying.


Mosquitoes seem to have the same effect on me. One little bite and all of a sudden I've got a golf ball-sized lump on my leg. One time, I got a mosquito bite near my eye and both of them swelled shut. I had to go to church like that! But that's another story...


My grandma always said it was because my blood must be extra sweet. I think we're going to go with that theory. And in the meantime, Kyle and I are going to be extra stinky because sunscreen and bug repellent are our new best friends.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

How Sad! The drawbacks of being extra sweet...