Happy Mother's Day
I'll be honest, there are days when motherhood can seem fairly unrewarding. But thankfully, those moments are fleeting. And it only takes one mother's day to let you know exactly how much you're loved.
My boys made me feel extra special this year. Not only did I get breakfast in bed, but also a fabulous new pasta cookbook I've been wanting and a new journal. But the best part was my very first homemade mother's day gift from my little guy:I was bursting with pride and love as that little guy ran up to the stand during sacrament meeting and sang, "I Often Go Walking" and "Love is Spoken Here." He sang his heart out with a big smile on his face. I think my smile might have been bigger than his.
Motherhood is such a gift - the ultimate gift. I know how much I love my mother, and if Kyle loves me that much, I'll consider myself one lucky girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment