Ode to Tim & Faith
I sit here poised and ready to buy tickets to the Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Soul 2 Soul concert. Yet, even as my finger is about to hit that button, I can't believe that I'm doing it.
I'm not a concert-going gal. Don't get me wrong, I love jammin' out to a few tunes and people walking past my apartment may even catch a glimpse of me dancing in my living room. But I don't go to concerts. I can count on one hand the number of concerts I've been to in my lifetime. Well, on three fingers, to be exact. I don't even buy CDs. I once joined a CD club - you know, 12 CDs for the price of 1. It was actually a good experience and is the only reason I have the majority of my music collection. But I digress...
However, I love Tim & Faith. Together, they are beautiful - both musically and physically. Yet every summer I pass up the opportunity to see them and regret it beyond belief. Well, it's not going to happen this year. I'm coughing up the money and I'm going! And I'm dragging my sisters and mom with me.
July 20, 2007 - Mark that date on your calendar, girls! Tim & Faith, here we come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment