Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On top of potatoes...all covered with cheese!

Just moments ago, Kevin and I were sitting at the table eating lunch. As we were laughing and joking, I must have said something sarcastic, because Kevin took a swipe at the baseball cap on my head (which happens to be his), knocking it off.

Anybody that knows Kevin knows exactly how important his baseball caps are to him. And as someone that is still being accused of losing his prized Red Sox hat while we were dating, I know better than to mess with them.

So imagine the look of shock on his face when he looked down at my plate of cheesy, au gratin potatoes and saw his baseball cap nestled right on top! And imagine the laughter I dissolved in when I saw his cap covered with gooey cheese and knew that the catastrophic mistake was all his own! It was a priceless moment. One that I'm still laughing about...

No comments: