I wanna be a supermodel
In a world where beautiful women are portrayed as 5'10", 100 lbs., and wearing a size-2, it's difficult to remember that most of us beautiful women are a little shorter, a little heavier and our pants are a little bigger.
Fortunately, my self-esteem was boosted a little last night. Kyle's a daddy's boy, pure and simple. And most nights of the week, Kevin's the one to read him stories and put him to bed. That's the way we all like it (or at least Kyle and I do...). But last night, Kyle decided to switch it up.
As Kevin was herding him down the hall to bed, Kyle let out a protest.
Kyle: "I don't want you to read me stories. I want mommy!"
Kevin: "You want mommy? Why"
Kyle: "Mommy's SOFT! You're hard, but I like mommy because she's soft."
I guess sometimes it's nice to have a little extra padding.
No comments:
Post a Comment