Friday, September 26, 2008

Hitchin' a Ride

You're never too old to want a free ride...

2 comments:

The Gardners said...

Ruth Hey it's Alicia! I know I haven't talked to you in forever but I've actually been keeping up on your blog, so I've seen your beautiful little Marie, and Kyle getting so big. I've just been waiting to comment when we have a blog of our own....well we finally started one so I thought I'd let you know. It's aliciaandmatt.blogspot. Anyway hopefully all is well with you guys, and hopefully we'll hear from you soon!

BEHS ROCKETTES said...

Ruthie! Its Brand. So, I love you and I finally have a blog. jonandbrandi.blogspot.com! Better late than never. Also, facebook. We have been having so much fun with Kristen. We have always been buddies and her and Ellie have always had this little connection kinda fun. Your boy is adorable. Daisy still feels jipped over the whole stroller deal. She didn't like getting booted. Sad Day!