Friday, September 26, 2008

BFF

Yup, it's true. Best Friends Forever.

Because today, WD-40 took a big blob of tree sap off the seat of my favorite shorts.

I thought the shorts were forever ruined. I'd already grieved over them and was ready to face my fate:

  1. I'd be down from three pairs of shorts/pants to two. At least I could wear something different every other day, right?
  2. I'd be forced to spend good money on a new pair of "larger-than-desired" pants. And I absolutely refuse to do that. I'm going to fit in my old clothes, by golly! And soon!
So when the spot came out, I almost cried with happiness. Seriously.

Best Friends Forever...

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ruth, you're killing me. I love reading your blog! You always have me laughing. Who would've thought that WD-40 could do so much wonder? Maybe I should start stocking up as well. Thanks for the tip.

Shillig Family said...

That is amazing! I will have to remember that... I couldn't afford to lose anymore shorts either. I love your blog!