Pictures of the Week
I tend not to post when we don't have anything exciting going on. Therefore, my posts have been few and far between, as of late. But I forget that certain people (ie: grandparents) want to see pictures of the kids (ie: the grandchildren) on a regular basis. Even if they're not very exciting.
So may I present the pictures of the week:


4 comments:
She is so GORGEOUS, Ruth!
Okay! That is the cutest thing ever. Just think, if he had real equipment, you wouldn't have this memory. So priceless :) You know, Kyle is Daisy's favorite little guy. She tells me that quite often.
I totally thought Mark II was the only one who did stuff like that. He's used swim floaties, bike helmets, Darth Vader mask, bins (basically whatever fits over his head as a hockey mask). He loves hockey also. How funny!
In Kindergarten, Dalton was best friends with the son of the President of Zions Bank. They had an 8000 square foot fully custom home way behind the Capital. Dalton went on play dates there each week. When I finally asked Dalt to invite this Matt over to our house, he proclaimed unashamedly that our house is not as big as his, and our coolest toy is imagination. It really is the best!
Post a Comment