Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Kindergarten Rocks!

So, the question has been posed, "How does Kyle like school?"

Let's let Kyle answer that, shall we? Here are a few things he's told me over the last few days. We're talking direct quotes here, people.

1. "Mom, do you know what? School is so fun! I mean, SO FUN!"

2. "Mom, it doesn't even matter if I eat my snack during all of recess don't get to play. Do you know why? Because we just go back in the classroom and have fun. It is so fun!"

3. "Kindergarten rocks!" (I don't know where he heard that one. Maybe his teacher is brainwashing them)

4. And lastly, after Kevin proposed the idea of him missing a couple of days for a family getaway to San Fransisco: "Nope. I want to go to school. I'm okay with missing school to go to Utah, but not San Fransisco. School is so fun!"

Do you think it's safe to say that school is "so fun?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Kindergarten! I'm glad he's liking it so much - he must have a great teacher.

Unknown said...

Talk about a freak show you have there.