From the Mouth of a Little Bit
I never, never, NEVER participate in tags, but I just had to do this one. Mostly because I was curious. So here you have it, straight from the mouth of Kyle:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean your bedroom, brush your teeth, and make your bed. And comb my hair. Aaaand...okay, I'm going to check my chore chart!
2. What makes mom happy?
Not doing the things that I'm not supposed to.
3. What makes mom sad?
Uh, throwing stuff all around and breaking things.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Fun.
6. How old is your mom?
Um, my mom is...what are you? I only know what daddy is. You're 20-something? 28? Are you 28?
7. How tall is your mom?
I'm not sure...10-foot tall?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
To play with her son. And kids.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to the store.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Having a lot of children. Or gold or silver.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Playing.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Doing obstacle courses.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Watch the children.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Enchiladas?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
By her doing cool things, like, like doing things that she's afraid of that I've already tried.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A girl superhero.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play and like, work together.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have blue eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Because you're bigger and I'm smaller.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she gives me hugs.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
You married him because you liked him.
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
Uh, go miniature golfing?
4 comments:
That's so cute. You'll love reading through those again so day. Through the eyes of and innocent child.
I'm glad you participated! That is too funny! I agree with Kyle, you are a girl superhero!!
We love Kyle! He is so funny!
A little FYI I finally started a blog, but I'm no journalism major so try not to judge to harshly! :)
turningaroundincircles.blogspot.com
I love it! He is such a cute boy!
Post a Comment