Surviving
I've had a few concerned queries about my lack of blogging lately.
- Is she so depressed that she can't even bring herself to blog?
- Has she been so bored that she doesn't have anything to blog about?
- Has she fallen off the face of the earth?
You see, our desktop computer is rather...tempermental. And Kevin took the superspeed, reliable laptop with him, so I'm left with this...JEWEL. Not only will it shut down at inconvenient times, but it doesn't like to download pictures. And it refuses to load the software for my spankin' new camera, which I just so happen to take all of my pictures with. I just haven't felt like dealing with all of those issues.
But you can't keep me down. I'm figuring out solutions to my computer problems and I'll be back in no time!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you put comments on your blog-I've been meaning to email/call you and tell you I like the changes you've made to your blog-looks fabulous. Your last entries are hilarious-you're such a good mom. Oh, and you can use my computer any time :-)
Post a Comment