Dancing Queen - I mean KING!
You are witnessing Kyle's very first mosh pit experience:
We went to a Peter Breinholt concert tonight. I love Peter Breinholt and apparently I've passed that on to my son because the moment the music started, he started grooving. And he had some pretty crazy moves with involved pointing fingers, one-legged jumps, somersaults, and other spastic things. I don't know where he learned it (nevermind the fact that we dance together at home all the time. I'm sure I don't look like that!) In any case, it was a family-friendly affair, so I don't think the people around us were too annoyed. However, I did noticed blankets started inching further and further away from our group's crazy boys.
At one point during the concert, Peter invited all the kids up to dance. Ironically, after all of Kyle's crazy moves, he was too timid to join the throngs of tiny dancers. Luckily, the invitation was extended for several more songs and my boy finally got up the courage. In fact, by the end of the show he was grabbing Coy's hand and racing for the stage.
It was the perfect night. Good music, good friends, beautiful weather, and some rockin' dance moves by some cute little boys. This was one of their favorites:
No comments:
Post a Comment