Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cheyenne Zoo

No, the zoo wasn't in Wyoming. That was just the name of it. And what a zoo it was! I don't know if it's just because there were so many hills to walk or what, but that is one BIG zoo with more animals than I could shake a stick at. Just to give you some idea, there were at least 15 giraffes. That's just a few more than the 3 or 4 we're used to.


Petting some pig-like creature. I forget what it was called.



Cute little baby chicks. Or dinosaurs. Or whatever.



Kyle didn't want his face painted, so he had his arm painted instead - with a long, green "rattlesnake."



Kyle and Gillian had so much fun together.



The best part of the day? Definitely the carousel ride. Kyle could barely hold on because he was shaking with excitement.

No comments: