Customer Service
Dear McDonalds,
Although I'm not a big fan of your food or your germ-infested play area, I would like to thank you for making toys that entertain my son for hours. While all of his more expensive toys sit in their respective places in his room, his McDonalds toys travel with us wherever we go. I could probably throw his entire car collection away and he wouldn't notice, but if I even dared touch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle from his Happy Meal, he would die right there on the spot.
However, might I make one suggestion? Please, please, PLEASE will you refrain from making "talking" toys in the future? If I have to hear Baby Ogre belch one more time, I think I might pull my hair out. Or scratch my eyes out. Or throw the toy out of our moving car. And none of those things would be good.
I appreciate all that you do to entertain my son, but silent toys are just fine with me.
Sincerely,
A Frustrated Mother
2 comments:
Ruth -
I was listening to the belching ogre myself as I was reading your blog!! Maybe we could start some sort of petition.......
Emily
Amen, Sister!
Post a Comment