Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Little Sneak

I'm in the process of cleaning and organizing my entire house, in hopes that boxes will be packed in some semblance of order (ie: So we don't find trash and wrappers in with our clothes or dishes). This evening, I was finishing up Kyle's room and was checking under the bed one last time. Imagine my surprise when I found Hershey's wrappers and a half-eaten cookie hiding under there!

Now, I know they haven't been there for long, so I wasn't worried about bugs. However, I didn't know that my son was such a little sneak! Somewhere in the back of my mind I recall the Hershey's wrappers (his yelling, "Don't look!" as he runs down the hall is my first clue that he's sneaking something), but the cookie was a complete surprise.

My parents will say that this is a taste of my own medicine (don't even start, Dad), but I think I'm going to have to start regular room inspections. Does anyone think I should be worried?

No comments: