Wanted: Yummy Food
Who doesn't love to eat? I, for one, do. And personally, I don't understand people that don't. Sometimes I wish that I were one of them, but that doesn't mean I understand them.
Luckily, this girl with a big appetite belongs to a cooking club. Contrary to the title of the club, we don't actually get together to cook. Instead, we bring our already prepared dishes and gather to partake. What could be better than gathering with friends to socialize and eat? The only other blissful night a month that could begin to compete is book club (that blog to come later).
Well, I sit here tonight with a full belly because tonight's cooking club theme was "Dips." And let me tell you, those dips were to die for. They were so good that I'm inspired to start a new recipe category just for them. Because they deserve to be published. Try them and you'll understand what I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment