Hello, Gorgeous!
The Young Women held their annual camp fundraiser last night - a spaghetti dinner and dessert auction. We had a great time and came home with a $27 pan of Oreo brownies, with cream cheese frosting. And yes, they're as good as they sound.
I think Kyle would back me up on that because this afternoon, he walked up to me with cream cheese frosting smeared all over his face and said, "Mom, are those the best brownies you've ever had? I think they're definitely the best EVER."
And after dinner tonight, he immediately walked over to the pan to help himself to a brownie. As he took the lid off the pan, he gazed at the brownies and said, "Hello, gorgeous!"
Seriously? Seriously?!? It was the funniest thing ever...
PS: Kiri, we might be calling you for that recipe!
2 comments:
Darling kids! If you happen upon the recipe for the Oreo brownies that I'm already drooling over...will you post it? I'd LOVE to have it.
Thanks.
Your family is great. Hope things are well even though the hubby/dad gone.
lol!!!
Post a Comment