Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last stop: Sea World

This was our second trip here since moving to California, but we had a blast! So much better than last time.

Kyle was obsessed with the map (in his hands) and determined to lead us around the park. He actually did a pretty good job. It's sad that my 5-year-old's sense of direction is better than mine.




Excuse my scary face, but I love getting my baby girl to smile. She just started laughing and I can't get enough.




Kyle loves the starfish...




...and the Manta Rays.




The shows at Sea World are the best! I normally don't like to waste too much of time at shows, but these are a must. Worth every minute. It's amazing what they can train those animals to do...




The rides aren't bad either. Even if they are kiddie ones. I'll take what I can get.

No comments: