Congrats! I am so excited for you! She is beautiful. I hope that all is well with you and your family. I see that you are now in CA. Where exactly are you? Well, I won't keep you just wanted to say congratulations on your newest edition.
I wanted to call you today to see if that baby was still putting you through misery, but alas, here she is! And she is gorgeous! And I really, really, really, love her name! (I almost picked Marie for one of my girls, and if, by some freaky act of nature, we have one more baby, and it's a girl, we'll give her the middle name Marie.) Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!!
Yeah she's here! She is so cute and that face and chubby cheeks . . . I am gritting my teeth just looking at her. I'd be talking in a ridiculous baby voice if I were holding her too. Congrats!
She is sooooo beautiful!! It's good to hear she FINALLY came! How exciting...a girl! Have to say I'm a wee bit jealous. Good luck and keep in touch, sista!
OH WOW!!!! RUTH! How are you!!??? Congratulations! How exciting & what a cute BIG little girl! A perfect addition to your cute little family! I hope you are all doing Fantastic & adjusting to your new schedule!
17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! She's a cutie!!!
Oh my goodness. Congratulations. I'll call you sometime and get the details. Hope your feeling good.
Congrats she is absolutely beautiful!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! She is beautiful. I hope that all is well with you and your family. I see that you are now in CA. Where exactly are you? Well, I won't keep you just wanted to say congratulations on your newest edition.
Kate Wiles
www.wilesdesign.blogspot.com
I wanted to call you today to see if that baby was still putting you through misery, but alas, here she is! And she is gorgeous! And I really, really, really, love her name! (I almost picked Marie for one of my girls, and if, by some freaky act of nature, we have one more baby, and it's a girl, we'll give her the middle name Marie.) Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!!
PS: Did you bring your laptop to the hospital?!
Congratulations! She looks so cute. Wish I were there to hold her.
Yes!! Yes! More pictures! She is absolutely ADORABLE Ruth!! Congrats on your newest addition! That picture is priceless.
Yeah she's here! She is so cute and that face and chubby cheeks . . . I am gritting my teeth just looking at her. I'd be talking in a ridiculous baby voice if I were holding her too. Congrats!
She is beautiful!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Really cute Ruth. Congratulations guys!
Congratulations, she looks so adorable !!! What a wonderful name you chose. I like it.
Can't wait for more pictures. =)
Yeah!!!!! I'm glad to see you've named her after my middle name...haha ok, so who cares that its the same as yours!
She is sooooo beautiful!! It's good to hear she FINALLY came! How exciting...a girl! Have to say I'm a wee bit jealous. Good luck and keep in touch, sista!
Oh my word! I just found your blog AND you just had a baby!! Congrats!! I hope all is well with you guys.
Tracey
OH WOW!!!! RUTH! How are you!!???
Congratulations! How exciting & what a cute BIG little girl! A perfect addition to your cute little family! I hope you are all doing Fantastic & adjusting to your new schedule!
Congratulations! I've been in MT for a couple weeks, so haven't checked blogs lately..but have sure been thinking about you guys! She's adorable!
Post a Comment