Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Completely in Love...

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute! She's an angel, and it looks like Kyle is loving his little sis!

Natalie said...

Oh WOW! I'm sure Grandma Turner is just tickled pink! I love the name and she is just beautiful. Congratulations Turners!! We are so excited for you.

With love,
Jeff & Natalie

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! She is precious.

Cassy said...

What a doll. She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

straight from the bellie!@!!!!

Emily + Eric said...

Ruth - she's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Emily & Eric Stauffer (and Jenny, Paul, & Lydia)

Sherrie said...

Oh, she is perfect! Looks like she has a perfect big brother too. Congratulations! Hope you post the story.

Teresa said...

She's amazing! Love the dark hair. Having a daughter in the family will be a whole new adventure for you. Congrats! Glad we found the blog. We've joined the blogging world too.
Best Wishes!
The Williams

BEHS ROCKETTES said...

Ruthy - I guess I am not really on the cell phone or email list - and I guess the other family thinks that I am - Not offended though - Just Slow in sending Love and Congrats! Love You, Love You, Love You and your family! She is beautiful and huge just like Daisy!!! Gotta love those healthy babies. Can't wait to meet her and see you all again! XOXOX.

Clemstock said...

She is really cute. Congratulations!!! Hope you guys are really doing well and you are recovering quickly.