Family Beach Fun
Last weekend we headed down to the beach for a little Turner family reunion. We rented a couple of beach houses with Kevin's parents, siblings, and all of the kidlets. And we had a blast!
This guy was pretty happy to be there, too. Although his visions of swimmingin the ocean decreased dramatically when he realized how cold it was.
Instead, he tried skim-boarding. Ever heard of it? You take this board and tryto "surf" along the surface of the water. It's tougher than it looks.
AnaLyn liked to surprise Uncle Kevin. She was pretty proud of herself.







3 comments:
I take it you successfully made it through the vacation without going into labor!!! Good luck and keep us all posted! I can't wait to see this new little turner!
Did you by chance get Kevin's rash guard at a store with a website? They are not in the stores here and the only website I've found is a little unprofessional.
Jessica,
I think I got Kevin's rashguard on Amazon. I think. They're pretty tough to find. Good luck!
Post a Comment