Out with the old, and in with the new!
Remember these little babies?

But rejoice with me, folks, because today all FOUR went out with the trash! Well, one
was sold for a whopping $10. But the most important fact is, they're gone!!! History. Adios.
And they've been replaced by this little machine - brand, spankin' new from the store.It's a happy day in the life of Ruth.
PS: This whole "being unable to fix a lawnmower" fiasco has been quite damaging to Kevin's self-esteem. So be kind to him. Don't rub it in his face. Besides, I kind of already have.
PSS: The only reason I've cared so much about a decent lawnmower is because I'm the one who mows the lawn. That, and I'm not really fond of the white-trash look of four mowers sitting in my yard.
PSSS: You should see the looks we get around the neighborhood, as Kevin sits and watches his pregnant wife mow the lawn. It's pretty funny. But it's by choice, I promise. It's my favorite chore - other than washing the car.
PSS: The only reason I've cared so much about a decent lawnmower is because I'm the one who mows the lawn. That, and I'm not really fond of the white-trash look of four mowers sitting in my yard.
PSSS: You should see the looks we get around the neighborhood, as Kevin sits and watches his pregnant wife mow the lawn. It's pretty funny. But it's by choice, I promise. It's my favorite chore - other than washing the car.

2 comments:
If I had a lawn I, too, would be the one out mowing. Not that Brian wouldn't, he's just not home and I actually enjoy the task. Better than scrubbing toilets!!
Ruthy - I am also a lawn mower! Hooray! It is so fulfilling.
I am loving the old lawn mower thing. It reminds me of mowing grandpa's enormous lawn (now, my enormous lawn)all growing up with a mower that was rigged together with a hanger! Gotta Love It! Brings back wonderful memories of happiness and misery! HaHa!
Post a Comment