Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Proof

A friend recently inquired about prego photos and it gave me cause to think. You see, I have approximately 4 photos of myself while pregnant with Kyle. And although each and every one of them are disgusting, I kind of wish I had more. Proof of my pregnancy. Something to compare myself to.

I also realize that many of you haven't had the chance to see me at my chunkiest. And while I could definitely live with that fact, I realize that inquiring minds need to know.

And so, I've decided that I'm taking pictures this time around. This is actually the first one I've taken, so I don't know how diligent I'll be. And I definitely cannot promise that any future ones will appear in public (the extent of my bloated nastiness will be the deciding factor). But at least I'll have them for me and my future posterity.

So, here's my belly, in all of its 23-week glory.

9 comments:

Shellie said...

Pregnancy suits you well - you look fabulous. I am glad someone asked to see pics - I was dying to know how cute you looked.

Marissa said...

You're glowing. That's what they say to women who are slowing losing their sense of what life was like when things weren't so tight, right?! Kidding. You look awesome, seriously. Best 23-weeks along pregnant woman I've seen! You carry the weight well:) We're happy for you, for reals- aside from the friendly banter that I'm sure will come back to haunt me at some time in the future.

Unknown said...

Well, at least you can take comfort in the fact that you won't look as bad as I did with Andrew. You look great-wish you were here, so I could tell you how cute you look in person.

Jenny M said...

You look so happy and beautiful! I can't wait to see the cute little Turner!

Lorena said...

Sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Cassy said...

You look so great! I am sure your baby girl will be darling as well.

Clemstock said...

Ruth you look really cute. Congrats on the little girl!

Unknown said...

Roof, you're looking huge! :-)

Love, Paul

Kathy said...

You look great! Can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!