A few of my favorite things...
A few days ago, Kyle and I were driving in the car, when out of the blue he said:
"Hey, Mom. You want to know what my favorite foods are? I'll tell you."
He then proceeded to rattle off this list:
"Waffles, pancakes, swedish pancakes, Macaroni & Cheese, and Ramen noodles."
And this was the kicker:
"And for snacks, I like cookies, candy, and cake with frosting."
I wasn't quite sure what to make of that list. An innocent passerby might be concerned for my child's nutrition and my job as a parent. Personally, I think that list is probably normal for the average 4-year-old. After all, nobody in preschool is going to be impressed when you say that your favorite snacks are fresh broccoli and crisp, green apples.
1 comment:
Ramen noodles is Jace's favorite, too! And Lance's is Mac and Cheese, sometimes corndogs. I believe a happy kid IS a healthy kid :)
Post a Comment