Beach Fever
The end of summer always makes me a little melancholy. While I'm eager for cooler weather, jeans, pumpkins & spices, and cute autumn decorations, I miss the carefree days of summer. And I suppose I've been extra spoiled this summer because I've got some serious beach FEVER! Lucky girl that I am, I'll soon get to partake of mild weather and beaches almost year-round! Here are a few of my favorite beach pix of the summer...
A playground on the beach? What could be better than that?
King Triton. Not really, but that's what Kyle called him. And I can't actually remember his name. God of the Sea? Anybody?
2 comments:
Has someone told you how beautiful you are?!!! I am excited that you are finally getting to see your hubby and you are on your way to California!
God of Sea= Poseidon. I knew that 5th grade greek mythology class would come in handy.
Post a Comment