I'm back...
We're back from vacation. We had a fabulous trip, but it's been a long day. I don't know what we were thinking, but we decided to take the red-eye and flew all night.
The good news: Kyle slept all night long. Almost 8 hours.
The bad news: I didn't.
The other bad news: Kyle woke up halfway through the flight, threw up, and instantly went back to sleep.
And some more bad news: We lost our DVD player.
Like I said, it was a rough night/day. But we're alive and well and I'll be back with a vengeance tomorrow to tell you all about it!
2 comments:
I hope you had fun...despite the throw up and exhaustion! Glad you're back. Blog on!!
Holy cow. That was a blogging extravaganza. I'll have to put Oregon down as possible places to live-so beautiful. You guys look happy-glad you're enjoying the summer. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment