You know you're a REAL parent when...
1. The tooth fairy forgets to come. Again. Oops.
2. Your response when your child complains of boredom is, "Do you want me to find you something to do? 'Cause I can find you something to do!"
I've achieved both of these in the last week. Awesome.
3 comments:
Parenting is great, isn't it?
Easter looks like fun at your house. I think we had some snow.
Still a little teary eyed about the 'Dear Kyle' post. Good luck to all of you. We would not survive so well at our house. You are all much more courageous than I.
Thanks for the laugh Ruth!
Marie sure is a cutie, well so is her big brother. =) Hope you are doing well.
It is a amazing some of the tales we have had to tell the kids about the Tooth Fairy. "Must have been a super busy night", "Oh your light was still on, maybe she thought you were awake still!" =)
Post a Comment