And so it begins...
I found this on Kyle's bedroom door today:
Apparently he's had enough of his little sister and her destructive tendencies. If any of you are confused, the stick-straight pigtail and "M" on the shirt are a dead giveaway. I'm not sure what to make of the lack of arms. Perhaps a secret wish? I know the house would certainly stay cleaner without those cute little arms.
3 comments:
I laughed out loud at this! That is so funny. At first I thought the "m" was mom. :)
LOL.....Hayden did that too, but now it is all girls. hehe!!! I am enjoying catching up on your blog. Sweet kiddies that you have.
this totally makes me laugh because Isaac has the same thing on his door.
Emma with a circle and slash through it! funny.
He is totally into Star Wars too. Too bad we are at the same base, we all would have had fun together.
Post a Comment