Sunday, May 10, 2009

Experimentation

We planted a tiny garden.



And had a great time doing it.


Especially Miss Marie.


Now we'll just see if it grows out here in the desert...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

How fun that you have a garden!
I had never gardened before we moved to this house, and I am now totally hooked! I guarantee that if we Utahns can get stuff to grow in this desert, you should be just fine in California. :)

Alexis said...

Ruth!
This is McCall H. Vicky gave me your blog spot site so I could try and get a hold of you. I am sending out graduation announcements, and I wanted to send one to you, but I don't have your address or anything.. Wow I can't believe how big kyle has gotten, it's weird I still imagine him as a little baby. And Marie, she's so cute:) I'm glad I found your blog, it's cool to see your guy's pictures. Well If you get this, maybe you could e-mail me your address?.. my e-mail is gmac_22@hotmail.com. I hope I hear from you soon.
McCall Harward.