Sunday, May 10, 2009

Little Miss Mischief

Little Miss Marie is giving me a run for my money. Don't get me wrong, she's as cute as can be. I just think I forgot how busy they are at this stage. She's doing the usual:



And the not-so-usual. I'd turned my back long enough to turn off her bath water, and she'd managed to grab the bag of jelly beans off the chair, rip it open, and stuff a handful in her mouth. Needless to say, she was NOT happy when I swiped her mouth and took them all away.




After months of waiting, she finally fits into all of her cute size 3 shoes, including these adorable All-stars. They might be a tad big, but we make sacrifices for fashion. Every girl knows that.




Marie doesn't want much to do with baby food anymore. I try to cram in a jar of fruits or vegetables everyday, but she wants only finger foods. She got to partake of her first chicken nugget and I think it's safe to say, she loved it.



She continues to sport headbands, but I can finally put a barrette in her hair. It might be the tiniest clip you've ever seen, and it might be holding on for dear life, but it's adorable.




She's speed-crawling, cruising the furniture, standing on her own, and is pretty close to walking.



She's a total opposite from her brother, in that she LOVES toys. She occupies herself forever, and makes quite a mess. Her favorite place to play? Brother's room.

But her favorite toy of all time: Curious George. She breaks out in a huge grin everytime she sees him. He gets lots of tight squeezes, and tackles to the ground. Always accompanied by a sigh of contentment.

3 comments:

lance n sarah said...

She is getting so big. I love the converse. I remember when you had like 5 different colors. I was jealous of you. haha

Cassy said...

She is sure growing up and what a beautiful girl she is.

Shelby said...

She is adorable! I LOVE the shoes. I wouldn't leave those un-attended on mom Turner's back porch, (I hear Pricilla has a small problem with taking things that don't belong to her) :)