Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dodgertown

We paid a visit to Dodger Stadium for their game against the Anaheim Angels.

My dad likes to refer to this hallowed place as "Mecca," so it was only fitting that he accompany Kyle on his first visit.



And let me tell you, Kyle was excited! Some would say it was the nosebleed seats (that's cool to a kid!) but there was also something in the air. That is one cool stadium.



I think Marie could sense the excitement, too. But that girl always loves a crowd. And the crowd always loves her back.



Grandma was a good sport about it all - she didn't even bring a book! Actually, she was a really good sport - even after she kind of got sandwiched in her seat by a rather large lady. Yikes.



This is what Marie did most of the time - watched people's food. That's right. She didn't watch people - she watched their food. I tell you, that girl's an eater. She watches each a every bite people put into their mouths, and then smacks her lips in anticipation. It's hilarious. I had to save people's drinks from her little hands more than once.

5 comments:

Shillig Family said...

Your family is so cute! It looks like you all had a great time. I love reading your blog!

Cassy said...

You look fabulous!

Jackson 3 said...

How Cute! Marie is getting so big! & you look so GREAT!!! I wonder what Eli would think of a baseball game...interesting idea...although, sitting in a seat is torture to him...

Karie said...

You guys look so cute! Marie is sure growing up! She is adorable.

Marissa said...

Look how beautiful you look! Wonderful picture!