Happy St. Patrick's Day!
St. Patrick's Day seriously rivals Christmas in our house. It's a big deal. I get woken up way earlier than I'd like (especially if sister's been up all night) to hear the words:
"Mom, the leprechans have been here!"
And sure enough, they were. Chairs and pictures were upside down, as well as Kyle's lamp. They tore the house apart. Oh well. At least they were kind enough to leave a trail of chocolate gold coins, and a pot of gold and goodies. And some green milk for our AppleJacks.
"Mom, the leprechans have been here!"
And sure enough, they were. Chairs and pictures were upside down, as well as Kyle's lamp. They tore the house apart. Oh well. At least they were kind enough to leave a trail of chocolate gold coins, and a pot of gold and goodies. And some green milk for our AppleJacks.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
7 comments:
Next year I'm gonna start holiday fun. I've been putting it off cause I want the kids to really like it and appreciate it. I guess they would now. You are such a fun mom. I wish we lived closer. I still need to make a trip out that way.
The leprechan that visited our house only left foot prints and a few goodies. Maybe next year they will make a big mess as well. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Your little kiddos look super cute in green!!
What fun leprechans! -jandee
Awww, Marie & Kyle look so cute!
What a cool Mom!
What a good idea. I've never done anything for St. Patrick's Day and have wondered why everyone is blogging about. Now I know!
Post a Comment