Disney Mania
After 18 months of Kyle's pleading, we finally made it to Disneyland! Two days of
uninterrupted Disney fun made it too hard to choose our favorites, so here's a whole bunch:
uninterrupted Disney fun made it too hard to choose our favorites, so here's a whole bunch:

We kind of dragged Grandpa & Grandma Turner along with us, but they were such good sports. It was so fun to have their company, and super nice to have extra helping hands.
We didn't find a ride we didn't like, but Kyle's top three were:
1. Buzz Lightyear
2. Star Tours (I didn't get to ride, but apparently he giggled and cheered the whole time)
3. The Matterhorn (which we kind of had to talk him into)
"Oh, and number four was the Caterpillar ride (Alice in Wonderland)...oh, and
number five was Toy Story...oh and number six was..."
As you can see, we loved it. We didn't think we could make it three days, so we only bought two-day passes. But we left wishing we had just one more day. I guess that's the way to end a vacation -wanting more.
5 comments:
I am glad you had so much fun!
I love Disney Land. I am Jealous. We took the kids when Jon's parents were on their mission. We had three days and it still didn't feel like enough. Love you and glad it was fun. P.S. I noticed we aren't on your blog list. Rude. I guess I forgive you since I didn't tell you I was pregnant. xoxo.
So jealous! We want to take the boys soo bad. Too bad it's like a 10 drive. You have it so good! Even if you're in the hot desert in the middle of nowhere! Kidding. Miss ya!
The pictures are so cute. I also noticed that you got the pineapple ice cream....jealous!!
I wish you lived closer. We could go all the time!!
Post a Comment