This has got to be my favorite part of kindergarten:
(I like to play Super Smash Brothers. It is cool.)
I love, love, LOVE it when Kyle has to "journal." I love to see what's on his mind and what he chooses to write about (go figure - video games). I love to see his drawings, because he's never been much of an artist. But most of all, I LOVE the spelling. He's not allowed to ask for help, so it's all his own doing. It makes me laugh and makes me so proud all at once. It's absolutely adorable. I think I'll save every one of his papers.
5 comments:
That is really good for kindergarten! Kyle is such a smart boy! He is also so funny, we loved having him here.
Wow! Great job Kyle! I would keep every paper, too. These are priceless!!
Great job Kyle!!! I cannot wait for Cody to start school and see all of his projects. I would keep all the papers too but I KNOW Jason won't let me.
So cute. I can't wait for this. Hollie starts kindergarten in Sept.
I can't wait for those days too. The problem is where do we keep it all. I already have a box piling up and Mark is not even 4 yet.
Post a Comment