Clown
I've heard horror stories of children and finger paints, so I've been amazed to watch my son at work. He neatly dips his finger in the paint, colors on the paper, then wipes it clean on a napkin. He repeats the process over and over until he's successfully mixed all the colors on his paper into a big puddle of brown.
Until today. I left him to fingerpaint by himself and went back into the study to work. 10 minutes later, he bursts into the room looking like this:The picture doesn't do it justice, but he had blue paint from head to toe. Apparently, while he was working he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and noticed he had a little blue paint on his nose. Deciding he looked like a "clown", he determined to finish the job.
Well, this little clown had his face washed immediately, but maybe the seeds have been planted for next Halloween...
No comments:
Post a Comment