Show me your moves
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm about to admit to my newest obsession. I'm not ashamed of it, I just realize that I'm opening myself up to a massive amount of ridicule and mockery. But without further ado, I'd like to introduce the newest favorite activity at the Turner house.
Yes, we've discovered "Dance Dance Revolution." Our nieces and nephews introduced us to it over Christmas break and we hold them fully responsible. And because we're too cheap to buy a newer console, we had to find an antique version that's compatible with our Playstation. Nevertheless, I'm addicted. The way I see it, it's great exercise and my little boy can boogie along with me.
For all you that are laughing at me (like my 21-year-old brother, for instance. Or my 24-year-old brother...), I invite you to give it a try. You just might like it.
"Dance Dance Revolution" party, anyone? Anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment