Superstar
In an attempt at some last-minute brother bonding before he leaves on a mission, Kevin's little brother, Chad, recently spent the night. The brothers stayed up playing games, hanging out, and made a midnight run to Training Table.
The next morning, they joined the fellas at the church for a pick-up game of basketball. Each brother was probably a little eager to outshine the other, and I about all of the highlights (or lowlights) of the game.
Kevin: Chad couldn't make a rebound for the life of him!
Chad:Well, if your shots hadn't bounced straight out from the rim, maybe I could've hit one. If you were going to miss, you could've at least hit the backboard!
Kevin: (unable to laugh because of laughter)
But the best highlight of all came from Kevin.
Kevin: Oh man, I made this awesome shot. I ran under the basket, spun around, picked my guy off another, ran right out and made the shot...I looked and felt like JC Carroll!
I'm sure my man looked every bit as good as USU's star player.
No comments:
Post a Comment