Excuses
I could come up with a million excuses and reasons why this blog is so neglected (crummy computer and moving into a new house to name a few...), but the fact remains: this blog is sad. And lonely. And in some desperate need of TLC. And the fact that I printed its address on my Christmas cards just makes it worse.
So until I put my life back together and stop running around, flying by the seat of my pants (I soooo do not thrive on chaos!), let me leave you with this bit of Christmas cheer:
This girls believes. She loved sitting on the Big Guy's lap, and was so concerned when we walked outside and she couldn't see any reindeer roaming around. Christmas with kids is so fun!
As a side note, she requested "a butterscotch pony and the Barbie cruiseship," neither of which we were planning on. So, the question remains: Do we take back what we've already purchased so we can fulfill her dreams? Do we make up some excuse why Santa didn't bring what she asked for? Both are $100 items, so it's like we can just add another little gift to the bounty.
Help?!

3 comments:
She is so adorable!
I have no advice, but a similar situation is on my mind as well. Good luck!
So happy to see a post. I've missed you. I have no room to talk, but I do hope life settle down for you so we can again see snipits of your life (and new home!) I love little Miss Marie (and the adorable dress!). Good luck with the pony and cruiseship. Santa's job is not an easy one. Maybe look for one on ebay, craigslist, your local ksl.com? Maybe a voucher to ride a real butterscotch pony?
Post a Comment