
Kyle started kindergarten today. He just about couldn't wait.

I personally can't believe that I have a child old enough to be starting school.

He was oh, so proud of new Batman backpack. I campaigned for a nondescript red one,
but who am I to deny his love of superheroes?

He was lucky enough to end up in a class with his buddies.

Yup, I think we'll be just fine...
3 comments:
Ruth, I just happened apon your blog. It is so good to see you and your family. You had another baby, Yea!! Kyle is so big, where does the time go. Keep in touch. Our blog site is buchanansfam.blogspot.com
Janilynn
That IS crazy you have one old enough to be in school!! He looks SO ready to be there though! Hope it wasn't too hard! I can't even imagine, but mine is only 1 now, so we'll see.
School already?!? It always seems to come so quickly. Where does the time go? I was a little weepy with the 'night before' post - memories. It's a tough time - it's hard to let go and yet they want to be independent. On the flip side, you're proud of them and want them to explore the world.
Good Luck!
The Williams Crew (who started school last week)
Post a Comment