Thursday, May 29, 2008

Umm, what?

I still have three weeks left before this little Turner is due. So imagine my surprise yesterday when the doctor informed me that I'm dilated to a 3. And 50% effaced.

"Ummm, what?"

That was my reply.

This is whole new territory for me. I was at a zero on my due date with Kyle. And he was a week late. I imagined it would be the same this time around.

PLUS, we're headed to the beach for a few days. I know, not the best timing. My doctor advised me to research the nearest hospital down there, and I've taken her advice.

So here's to a fun vacation! And here's to no more progress until at least next week!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

fpbcllwYeah for you! I hope your little angel waits until you return from your vacation. Keep us informed!

lance n sarah said...

Wow how exciting maybe this baby will be a fast, easy labor/delivery. Let me know when she finally comes. I'm still gonna have a shower for you. Good luck! Hope you have fun on your little vacay!

Natalie said...

Hey Turners!!

I just popped on your blog and was surprised to read that you are so close to having your baby. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

You are in our prayers and we hope to hear that all went well. Take naps when you can....

Good luck! Love, Jeff and Natalie

lance n sarah said...

How's it going? I hope your trip was fun. Do you have a baby yet? Hope your doing good!